CrystalClear Server Monitor
We’ll conduct a thorough check each and every morning before you start work
- Your backup is complete to make sure your data is safe
- Your anti-virus pattern file to make sure your protection is always up-to-scratch
- Your disk space to ensure your system won’t crash and your workers aren’t left unproductive while you recover
- Your Exchange email system to make sure it doesn’t fill up and collapse leaving you floundering till it’s fixed
- Your hard disk and memory health to ensure your system is always in peak operating condition
- Your Critical Event Logs to spot other developing problems that could cause downtime during the day.
This service is performed automatically – so it’s guaranteed to happen even if staff are sick or on holiday. If we find problems, we’ll immediately alert an engineer so he can act fast to cut potential downtime. We’ll even send you a short note to confirm the checks carried out and their results. And all this for less than the “cost of a coffee!” - Click here to see an example daily report
24/7 server monitoring - We’ll check other critical elements of your system every five minutes. We’ll know almost instantly about any problems including, or relating to: -
- Operating system problems (via Window’s services checks)
- Remote office connectivity and network device problems (via Ping checks)
- ISP or Email problems (via Port checks)
- Disk space problems (via the Disk Space Check)
- Your website (via the Website Check).
We’ll know exactly when a problem occurs so we can respond promptly. We’ll spot the nature of the problem so we can fix it fast to keep you up and running.
For further information and to start a FREE 30 day TRIAL please do not hesitate to Contact us